Fried chicken is a comfort food, THE comfort food that anyone and everyone loves to get and consume. But we can’t afford to buy it everyone night and it is unhealthy to do so, but there’s a simple recipe I came up with that’s light on the stomach, good for your pocket and delicious for your tongue!
What you’ll need:
● One package of chicken thighs
● One package of chicken legs
● 2 cups of milk
● 6 eggs
● 2 cups of flour
● 1 1/3 cup of cornstarch
● 4 tablespoons of garlic powder
● 2 tablespoons of onion powder
● 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
● 3 tablespoons of chili powder
● 3 tablespoons of ground ginger
● 3 tablespoons of white pepper
● 2 tablespoons of oregano
● 2 tablespoons of black pepper
● 2 whole container of vegetable oil
Take your thawed chicken, take a knife and make slits in the skin without puncturing the meat and mix together 2 cups of milk and 6 eggs together pour over the chicken.
Mix together your dry ingredients and dip the wet chicken into the dry ingredients, completely covering it then dip in the milk egg mixture then back into the dry mix and place in a large pot, cooking for 7 – 12 minutes completely submerged in oil.
Once fully cooked, place in a large bowl covered in paper towel and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Now enjoy!